CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monday...

Monday took MC, had really bad headache when getting ready 4 work, but I didn’t think much, then hub offer to send me to work, so happy, while on the way I complain abt my headache again. When reachin office area, hub wan me to help him get breakfast, so I thought since I am getting food frm the same stall so I order together, then quickly got buy tea…both stalls having long quene…FAINTzzz…when finally get all the food, hub scolded me for being so late all bccos I get my food as well…L anyway, I juz ask him to go off quickly as it is his 1st day of wrk. While walking back to office, I feel dizzy n headache, no choice still got to walk, when reach office, I put down everything on table…who knows, I saw water flowing dw…OMG MY TEA!!! Haizzz…I quickly get towel to wipe. Haizzz,…y all things juz went so bad when I am nt feeling well??? Then to my surprise water supply is BACK…so lucky.

After wiping the mess, I sweat abit & feel nt so dizzy bt still having bad headache/heavy head(I cant think of another word to describe), then had a painkiller bt no use leh after 30mins. Finally BTH, quickly ask for medical chit to go see doc, as I feel like blackout when I try to stand, SMS boss then off I go. THEY must be thinking y bother to come in since nt feeling well… …

Anyway, took a cab out…reach clinic at 9am++, waited till 11.30am then can get out of that place…staffs there are really so unorganized, by right, 1 staff doing registration, 2 staffs do dispensing & 1 do others mah,,,bt if gt ppl come in for registration, all staffs doing the same things, then doc got crop up, frm quene no: 25 jump to 33 & 34 & 35. I gt so angry as I am no. 28 & moreover, I am in extreme bad mood… …haha…after awhile, I go sound out my unhappiness then is my turn, tat doc, didn’t really examine me, I guess he must thinking I am one of those who is taking MC for the sake of taking rest…I had no strength to tell him more, after he say ok u can go take medication, I didn’t bother to thank him…hehe! I thought this time I gt to wait another 30-45mins b4 I could collect my medication, who knows 10mins I gt it & to my surprise doc only give me painkiller…as I suspect I gt COLD (GAN MAO). Again, dun bother to ask more, juz make sure my MC is given & quickly go home sleep/rest. When get back hm, I cook myself some Maggie mee then take my own family doc medication & sleep, then quickly sms hub to inform him I am home, really sleepy, after awhile I wake up and watch tv. So funny… then hub back frm wrk.

After dinner, watched channel U(Wu lin da hui), I find Taiwan variety still the best, then at 9pm I cant take it, seem headache coming again, I fall asleep…at 11pm, hub come in & ask me take medication & fall back sleep again…haha! I plan to watch 10.30pm channel 8…bt…too tired.

Hub say muz be our BB, make me sick…haha! I guess partly as I didn’t hv enuff rest for last 2 weeks, after back frm genting(12am) still go back wrk the next day then Tuesday nite did get to sleep well as BB was back & she didn’t sleep well as well…then Friday nite the same, BB dun cooperate. WKN die die muz bring BB back MIL side…another tiring day… (Dun understand we are all WOMEN, y she didnt think for me? all she think of is, her precious son, wen start wrk? If HE is tired, den can dun go!), Sunday finally can’t take it, sleep for a long time yet nt enuff leave BB with hub. He keep bring bb in to see if I wake up…haha!

No comments:

STAND WITH ME, BE WITH ME!!!


BB Jae growing-Oct to Jun

30Oct07 - born@ KKH @ 1pm

01Nov07 - discharge frm KKH, keep crying for sometime as still hungry.

24Nov07 - Full mth celebration

09Dec07 - BB had her first colic, so pitiful, bring her to NUH & was being prescribe 'get rid'solution

13Dec07 - BB had another colic

17Dec07 - BB refused milk & throw up thrice bt after giving her 'get rid' solution, she is fine again.

24Dec07 - BB had colic again.Finally bought her a pigeon wide neck milk bottle which say it has block wind function.

02Feb08 - BB had her 1st immune vaccine & she is handling well, no much crying... ...no fever, no cranky. given her some 'pao shen'water b4 going for jab. &
1st CNY with family, get to go out only in the afternoon as need to let her hv enuff nap Managed to get to a few relative place. Uncle Shane birthday on 1st day of CNY. Had Colic

Mar08- BB 2nd vaccine jab - the same, no much crying juz 1 scream when needle poke in...given her some 'pao shen'water b4 going for jab.BB 3rd vaccine jab - Same as all above.:) bt of course gt abit of discomfort.

May08-BB 4th & last immue jab as we opt for 6in1 jab...to lessen the torture...haha!!!Ah ma let me to hv my 1st taste of chicken...nt too gd...haha!

Jun08 - Had her 1st rice cereal. Finally bought a walker. start to mix mashed pumpkin with rice cereal. Bought Heinz veggies & fruit juice for trying, she didnt like it & i feel is better to give naural juice.

Start to blabbing 'ma ma' & 'pa pa'. Start to feed BB jae some brown rice cereals.

hair cut by daddy on full mth celebration

hair cut by daddy on full mth celebration

steadily in stroller

steadily in stroller

Mummi's effort: Hand sewn bloster for my BB

Mummi's effort: Hand sewn bloster for my BB