CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sometime I will think back if we have been spoiling BB jae, I do not wish to spank her in future bcos of our mistake now. It is so hard to get it balance. Sometime when will demand to get her ways by screaming, Unless is too late, if nt I will nt comply to her wish, at nite before goes to bed, sometime she will want to get out of the room n walk round the living rm, nw is living rm, dun knw in future where she will want. I really worry. Was letting her crawling round the living rm. Playing hid n seek with her, she was so happy. She will try to do look for me wen call her n hide…haha!

She is nw reading picture book & flipping pages using 2 fingers. So cute. Then when she see those pages I had been reading to her, she will make some noise to alert me then when I read to her she will smile…so cute…

I really wish I do nt need to spank her. Last Saturday evening, really too angry, I spank her on her 'pigu', as she keep turn around nt wanting me to put on her diaper…nw as she grow older she starts to roll over & she won’t keep still for us, haizzz… nw when think back, mayb i shld let her be...let her roll n crawl awhile then wear bt wat if she urine? i kena once in the middle of the nite, haha on my bed, haizzz...as dadi was sleeping so use her cloth diaper to cover the wet area. This happen when she is nt having enuff sleep, tat evening she even dun allow us to wear her clothes, so angry as i manage to let her wear one side then bring her to mirror to let her see hw she wear then she keep smiling at herself, after 5mins i manage to let her wear full...tat time was too windy...so worry.

When teaching our children, most impt is to be consistent. I do nt allow her to play TV controller, DVD controller or HP bt sometime she is too hyper active only controller & HP can make her keep still at one corner for awhile like when we wanna have our meal or esp when dadi is carrying her for her meal. So am I right? So hard to be consistent, I try nt to let her get wat she wants eg if she see something n demand to touch/take I won’t let her… … this I can be very consistent bt for controller thing I cant as my il side & dadi is letting her doing these. So… …fan...

No comments:

STAND WITH ME, BE WITH ME!!!


BB Jae growing-Oct to Jun

30Oct07 - born@ KKH @ 1pm

01Nov07 - discharge frm KKH, keep crying for sometime as still hungry.

24Nov07 - Full mth celebration

09Dec07 - BB had her first colic, so pitiful, bring her to NUH & was being prescribe 'get rid'solution

13Dec07 - BB had another colic

17Dec07 - BB refused milk & throw up thrice bt after giving her 'get rid' solution, she is fine again.

24Dec07 - BB had colic again.Finally bought her a pigeon wide neck milk bottle which say it has block wind function.

02Feb08 - BB had her 1st immune vaccine & she is handling well, no much crying... ...no fever, no cranky. given her some 'pao shen'water b4 going for jab. &
1st CNY with family, get to go out only in the afternoon as need to let her hv enuff nap Managed to get to a few relative place. Uncle Shane birthday on 1st day of CNY. Had Colic

Mar08- BB 2nd vaccine jab - the same, no much crying juz 1 scream when needle poke in...given her some 'pao shen'water b4 going for jab.BB 3rd vaccine jab - Same as all above.:) bt of course gt abit of discomfort.

May08-BB 4th & last immue jab as we opt for 6in1 jab...to lessen the torture...haha!!!Ah ma let me to hv my 1st taste of chicken...nt too gd...haha!

Jun08 - Had her 1st rice cereal. Finally bought a walker. start to mix mashed pumpkin with rice cereal. Bought Heinz veggies & fruit juice for trying, she didnt like it & i feel is better to give naural juice.

Start to blabbing 'ma ma' & 'pa pa'. Start to feed BB jae some brown rice cereals.

hair cut by daddy on full mth celebration

hair cut by daddy on full mth celebration

steadily in stroller

steadily in stroller

Mummi's effort: Hand sewn bloster for my BB

Mummi's effort: Hand sewn bloster for my BB