CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today back to work, in tray gt some works for me bt I miss BB jaee, had a long week with BB jae. She was quite cranky last few days. Always wake up in the middle of the nite, demand for rocking her to sleep when I heard her snoring, I gradually stop rocking, she will wake up again when is stopping, really pissed me off bt wat to do? Pray that she will fall into deep sleep sn…then 7am++ again she will wake up n when I rock her she will sleep bt if stop she will wake up again…haizzz….will let her wake up n bathe her & give her milk…then bring her down for morning walk hehe!

When I point to her tat got bird n tat time birds flying from tree A to B. then she turn back to look at tree A to see if still got bird will fly to tree B. n really got another bird flying over, she was so happy keep screaming…den laugh at herself & keep clap her hand.

Let her try egg yolk. She loves it so much. 1st time I mixed with rice cereal to treat like breakfast for her, as I was having my breakfast as I didn’t hv walker at hm so put her sitting beside me, then keep telling her this is breakfast, u r having rice cereal with egg yolk. She was smiling all the way.

Since last week, been boiling stock for BB Jae which intro by Zoe Tay, I boiled with spare ribs, ikan bills, yellow beans, dry scallop, red dates, and wolfberry with corn, potato & carrot,i add veggies wen cooking porridge. Then pour it in bottles and store in fridge use it when we going to cook porridge. I give my mum a big bottle so BB jae can get more nutrients. Wen she is with me I tried to mixed more food for her like fish with potato, potato with egg yolk or carrot with potato & etc etc. We bought fish to cook with porridge, I was so worried that it will hv bones. Haizzz…keep use finger to stir the porridge to check b4 feed BB. If wait till feeding time then stir, she will nt be so patient to wait for us, hahaaha!

Anyway, my mum say BB jae seem like grow fatter leh…hopefully…

Bought 2pack L petpet @ $20.00 only. Kind of cheap liao as nw market rate is $15/pack.

No comments:

STAND WITH ME, BE WITH ME!!!


BB Jae growing-Oct to Jun

30Oct07 - born@ KKH @ 1pm

01Nov07 - discharge frm KKH, keep crying for sometime as still hungry.

24Nov07 - Full mth celebration

09Dec07 - BB had her first colic, so pitiful, bring her to NUH & was being prescribe 'get rid'solution

13Dec07 - BB had another colic

17Dec07 - BB refused milk & throw up thrice bt after giving her 'get rid' solution, she is fine again.

24Dec07 - BB had colic again.Finally bought her a pigeon wide neck milk bottle which say it has block wind function.

02Feb08 - BB had her 1st immune vaccine & she is handling well, no much crying... ...no fever, no cranky. given her some 'pao shen'water b4 going for jab. &
1st CNY with family, get to go out only in the afternoon as need to let her hv enuff nap Managed to get to a few relative place. Uncle Shane birthday on 1st day of CNY. Had Colic

Mar08- BB 2nd vaccine jab - the same, no much crying juz 1 scream when needle poke in...given her some 'pao shen'water b4 going for jab.BB 3rd vaccine jab - Same as all above.:) bt of course gt abit of discomfort.

May08-BB 4th & last immue jab as we opt for 6in1 jab...to lessen the torture...haha!!!Ah ma let me to hv my 1st taste of chicken...nt too gd...haha!

Jun08 - Had her 1st rice cereal. Finally bought a walker. start to mix mashed pumpkin with rice cereal. Bought Heinz veggies & fruit juice for trying, she didnt like it & i feel is better to give naural juice.

Start to blabbing 'ma ma' & 'pa pa'. Start to feed BB jae some brown rice cereals.

hair cut by daddy on full mth celebration

hair cut by daddy on full mth celebration

steadily in stroller

steadily in stroller

Mummi's effort: Hand sewn bloster for my BB

Mummi's effort: Hand sewn bloster for my BB